Please see the below information regarding COVID measures at St Paul’s Church Covent Garden
As capacity restrictions are currently lifted, we ask that all audience members still remain vigilant when attending one of our events
Doing so is simple and can be done via one of the following ways:
As a courtesy to each other and to help us provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone, please ask you to follow the bellow guidelines:
- Audiences are not obliged to wear face coverings, though we ask guests to respect those that are.
- Do not come to the theatre if you feel unwell, have any coronavirus symptoms or have been self-isolating for less than 5 days due to COVID. Email our concerts team email@example.com and we’ll do everything we can to exchange your tickets.
- Use the hand-sanitiser available at the church.
- Be mindful of others and their space, where possible, particularly when moving around the church.
- Only bring one small bag that can be stored under your seat, as we do not have cloakroom.
Before you arrive, For everyone’s safety and security, we:
- Deliver an enhanced level of cleaning throughout our church, with daily cleans occurring throughout the space.
- We do not take cash, save in donations into our secure donation boxes.
- Cannot accept cast gifts or arrange opportunities for cast autographs or photos.