30th June - 1st July
7.00pm Evening, 2.00pm Matinee
The Actors' Church is delighted to welcome the London tour of Twelfth Night with the incredible Shakespeare in the Square.
Brought to you by Chestertons
We are delighted to announce that we will be back this Summer to celebrate our sixth anniversary with a new production of Twelfth Night, Shakespeare’s glorious romantic comedy of mistaken identity, set in the 1920s. The production will be directed by Sioned Jones.
"I made my Broadway debut as Viola, so Twelfth Night has always been a very special play for me. I can’t imagine a more perfect choice for Shakespeare in the Squares: music, mischief, missing twins and romance – all played out on balmy summer evenings in the heart of London’s enchanted gardens and squares. I much look forward to seeing their production, and know they ‘will strive to please you every day." - Dame Judi Dench
Age Guidance: 6+
- There is a bar on site!
- Please note there are no public toilets on site, the nearest are located just outside the church on the Piazza.
- Please note seating is provided but not reserved. Doors open at 6.15pm. Seating provided at the venue.
- Unfortunately due to steps on the lawn, the performance is not accessible to wheelchairs.
- In case of rain, please don’t bring umbrellas as they block sight-lines for other audience members. Ponchos and raincoats are just as fetching, so please wear these instead.
- Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or another venue up to 36 hours before the original performance start time providing that the new venue is not sold out.
Find our ticket refund policy here