We host up to 400 such events a year, including the Iris Theatre outdoor summer season. From traditional memorials and weddings to modern music concerts, The Actor's Church can cater to the needs and requirements of your event, allowing for a memorable experience. With a seating of up to 254 guests, this venue is unique in its superb location, whilst still being affordable to small and mid-scale events. Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Charing Cross tube station are all within a few minutes walk form the venue.
- Box Office, Bar and Duty Management Provided
- Grand Piano and Organ
- Beautiful, private garden
- Full, professional lighting and sound capabilities
- Free Lunchtime Concerts
- We provide a professional and fully integrated box office system, handling ticket enquiries and daily office support for your event listing. On the day of the event we provide a fully trained Front of House Manager who will operate the system on the day.
- A fully stocked bar with a good variety of options will also be operated by us for your guests. You may choose to pay for your drinks in advance in order to provide free service to your guests.
- Each event will be staffed by a first aid trained Duty Manager who can provide support throughout the event, as well as handle guest safety and emergency evacuation.
- St Paul's has a beautiful Young Chang grand piano, church organ and an electric harpsichord, all tuned regularly. A variety of music stands can also be utilised for singers and musicians.
- We have two small dressing rooms, suitable for three people each and two large changing decks suitable for 20 people. These are located upstairs in the gallery of the church and locked behind combination doors. Showering facilities are also provided.
Our beautiful, award-winning garden can be hired for certain events. It is an entirely private space and is maintained throughout the year. Gazebos and Marquees can be hired to be sent within the garden and we are able to place you in touch with marquee and catering companies who are able to work within the parameters of the garden’s requirements.
- St Paul's is equipped with a professional lighting system which suits concert, coral and orchestra needs. A technician can be supplied (for favourable rates), if complex lighting is required.
- We are equipped with an Autograph sound system and board. We can supply 4 hand-held mics and 2 portable radio mics. Access to the Pulpit and Lectern is also possible, these also have mics and are perfect for readings. A technician can also be supplied (for favourable rates), for further sound solutions.
Prices for traditional concerts are £1,000. If you are a registered charity or are raising money for a registered charity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our charity rates. For other events then prices can vary depending on requirements but a day rate would usually begin at £1,000.
Our Free Lunchtime concerts are the perfect opportunity for solo or a small group of artists to showcase some of their work. These concerts are non-ticketed and do require Bar or Front of House staff. There is an administration charge of £25.
Please see the contact section for details.
Please consult our website www.actorschurch.org for further details about events coming up and facilities.
If you wish to register an interest, or have an informal chat about hiring St Paul's, please contact email@example.com or telephone 020 7836 5221
Please note that the church and gardens has extremely limited availability in summer due to our outdoor theatre season and Christmas fills up very quickly
Feed failed to load, please refresh page.
Stay up to date
with our latest Church News